Qualtrics is an easy-to-use cloud-based platform that allows users the ability to create, distribute, collect and report survey data. The platform offers the following features.
- 24/7 live support from Qualtrics experts
- No need to install software
- Easy to use point and click interface
- Seamless creation of surveys with graphics, complex branching, and randomization
- More than 85 question types
- A Host of survey templates to choose from
- Tools for basic and advanced users
- Ability to upload graphics and multimedia content in surveys
- Built-in reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, MS Word, and Excel
- Real-time access to survey data
- Real-time collaborative opportunities in the design and development of surveys
To access the platform, navigate your browser to: https://qualtrics.gatech.edu
Georgia Tech has an enterprise license for Qualtrics which makes the cloud-based platform widely available to all faculty, staff, and graduate students at the Institute. Qualtrics comes equipped with training videos to build your knowledge and understanding of the platform.
To access Qualtrics training videos follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Qualtrics Experience Basecamp
- Select Login (see screen shot below)
- When you select login, you will see a screen similar to the one below. Select Sign in with SSO.
- When you select Sign in with SSO, you will be directed to a screen similar to the one below. Enter gatech as the Organization ID and select continue.
- When you select continue, it will take you to the Georgia Tech Login Service page if you are not logged into the network. Enter your GT credentials, and you will then be directed to a screen similar to the one below – Select Authorize to access the suite of Qualtrics training videos.
The training videos are designed to build and strengthen your knowledge of Qualtrics. After you have completed your Qualtrics training, you are ready to access the platform and begin building and distributing surveys. Qualtrics supports single-sign-on, which allows you to access the platform with your Georgia Tech credentials.