This Assessment Data Online Retrieval System (ADORS) is designed to give campus users real-time access to assessment data in a usable format that can be used to provide information for specialized accreditation reports such as ABET, project proposals to funding agencies such as the NSF, annual reporting needs, educational research projects, and a variety of other uses.
- Website: http://www.adors.gatech.edu
- The following members of the Georgia Tech community have access to the ADORS website: Full Time and Part Time Staff, Adjunct Faculty, Classified Staff, Postdoctoral Fellows, Research Faculty, Instructional Faculty, and Other General Faculty with status of Active or Leave With Pay.
- If you are unable to access the ADORS system using your Georgia Tech username and password and are in one of the classifications above, please contact the Office of Academic Effectiveness.
- If you do not fall into one of the categories above and need access to ADORS, a formal data access request must be made by an official requester, such as a department chair or director. These requests should be sent using the request form below.
- Subscribe to the ADORS mailing list:
- Unsubscribe from the ADORS mailing list:
ADORS Access Request Form